Thursday, November 11, 2004

a random survey...shamelessly stolen from kristineeee!

my first real survey. whoohoo.

NUMBER OF...:
1: piercings? hmmm..lets just say lever 2000...haha no, actually, just the ears
2: tattoos? yes, i'm a walking, talking, bouncing piece of art..god, i should be framed!
3: height? 5'7...basketball player material, huh?
4: shoe size? 8..eh, 8 1/2ish
5: hair color? blonde....can't you tell?

FAVORITE...:
1: food? FRIUT!!!!
2: thing to do? irish dance most deffff...musicalness, art, run, chill with my peopleeeees, make movies, bake pies (lolll)
3: thing to talk about? anything that will make people cry with laughter, smile with amusement, or leap in excitement
4: sports? uh, wish i could go surfing. dance is sissy and overrated. irish dance however, is the real dance (fuck yeah, its hard core!)..beer pong! yes its a sport!!
5: drinks? i like sierra mist, but prefer the original sprite, although there is no apparent difference besides the contrasting can designs and bottling companies. or...are they actually...the sameee...? ooooooooooo
6: clothes? target! (wierdo..i buy shirts for 3 dollars, what what now?), PACSUN baby (by all means), american eagle (rox my poodle sox), things i find in my closet
7: movies? omg people, dont take me to a comedy, im warning you now..i like scary-out-of-your-pants movies...and peter pan, bacause he flies, has fairie dust, and doesnt cost much to go and watch make a fool of himself...but i guess you could do that at my house too...
8: holiday? kwanzaa, bitch! (no actually, i like christmas, especially when it snows)

HAVE YOU...:
1: ever cried over a girl? YES, because i cry over girls all the time..
2: ever cried over a boy? oh, i would never
3: ever lied to someone? probably, but only for the good sake of the person...unless i utterly dislike you..but in that case i'd just tell you the blunt truth anyway...
4: ever been in a fist fight? oh yeah, i busted up a couple-a brothas outside the commack cinemas yo, cuz they was eyein me and throwin a judy-attitudy at mah peeps, so wes hads to bring it...yo ((insert the incredibly fake/poser gangster hand movement here))
5: ever been arrested? numerous times on account of my illicit drug use, contraband, and distribution

NUMBER..:
1: of times I have been in love? never
2: of times I have had my heart broken? broken? i dont get broken...
3: of hearts I have broken? oh, a small, select few unfortunate individuals
4: of girls I have kissed? oh, tons
5: of boys I have kissed? um, not exactly stupid enough to count that...or tell you...?
6: of girls I've slept with? too drunk to recall
7: of boys I've slept with? nope, i dont do that..waiting for the one..its corny
8: of drugs taken illegally? ALL OF THEM
9: of friends: many MANY, and i love every and each of you dearly ;)
10: of people I consider my enemies? ignorant, stupid, ditsy, retarded, funrniture, concieted people, or just plain imbosciles who think they rule the earth
11: of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? twice..for this art contest thing..and for singing at this thing...((blush))
12: of scars on my body? oh, i've got a bunch from 'Nam...i still get bombed in my dreams and yell timber! when i see planes...or something..or maybe im just mentally scarred..
13: of things in my past that I regret? i regret nothing..well, maybe my ADD..

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...:
1: pretty? nahh
2: funny? omg, are you kidding? im HILARIOUS!
3: hot? fuck, yeah...im on fire!...lol w/e..i dunno
4: friendly? im the most outgoing person EVER!
5: amusing? REALLY AND TRULY
6: ugly? nahh
7: caring? most definately!
8: sweet? i sure hope so
9: dorky? hah, most always

DESCRIBE YOUR..
1: Wallet? black, pink, white roxy with graffitti of random, emo words stuffed with pocket change and no actual bills and slips of paper with my bank transactions that no noe care about and i have no idea what to do with
2: Hairbrush? black..the square faced brush! omggg krish we have the same one, oh snap!
3: Toothbrush? green thing
4: Jewelry worn daily? my multi-bodily piercings
5: Pillow cover? blue egyptian cotton...? haha umm, dont ask, i dint pick it
6: Blanket? blue chenielle thng...its so soft!
7: Sunglasses? its about high time i got a pair!
9: CD in stereo right now? Lord of the Dance, bitch
12: What you are wearing now? sweat pants and tshirt-omg me too! but its my pj's...
13: In my mouth? a loud voice, a bunch of words and senseless blabberings, but hopefully intelligence..of some sort..
14: In my head? thoughts, memories, and feelings not disclosed to the public
15: Wishing? that i could be serious on cue..and burb the alphabet..haha
16: After this? messaging kristine the tiki!
17: Person you wish you could see right now? SANTA!!! as well as the greatest sorcerer in the world!! lets not forget peter pan, now..
18: Is next to you right now? my soda. and a stapler...ooh, my weapon options...
19: Your Mood? hyper, springy, excited, bouncy, restless
20: The last thing you ate? a mcdonald's happymeal!! (psst..it was a cheesebuger present from kristine's mommy hahaha)
21. are deathly afraid of? erm...rick

DO YOU...?
1: like candles? no, their flame competes with my hottness..of course i do..especially if they smell like FRUIT! or vanilla..yum
2: like the taste of blood? yes because clearly, i am a vampire
3: believe in love? i wish i could
4: believe in soul mates? i have nothing to base this on..?
5: believe in Heaven? i believe that i think that i do
6: believe in God? i believe i want to believe

RANDOM QUESTIONS:
1: What do you want done with your body when you die? ash-trayed
2: If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be? dog
3: What color are the walls in your room? room? i dont have a room, fuck!
4: Can you eat with chopsticks? ...mwahahahah, oh man...yes, they're my utensil of choice, even when not presently eating chinese cuisine..
5: What's your favorite coin? those huge gold ones....theyre shiny...and gold! and heavy too...i wonder how much i could profit if i melted them down...more bang for the buck...something i learned while i was incarcerated..
6: What are some of your favorite candies? mini m&m's, and those peachy o's things!
7: What's something that you wish people would understand? that the world doesn't freakin' revolve around them
8: What's something you wish you could understand better? why guys are assholes
9: What is something that you really wish was still around? SPACE PLEX!!! it was sooo much cooler than sports plus, it was like, freakin' mad rad...lol..and space themed!!! awesomeness..

LAST THING/PERSON WHO....:
1: Slept in your bed? my lover...shenikqua
2: Saw you cry? no one has seen me cry.
3: Made you cry? no one makes me cry. well, maybe one person. one guess.
4: Spent the night at your house? omgg, no one has ever spent the night at my house, i don't even have a house!
5: You shared a drink with?a bunch of random guys including one guy i love ((cough kieran cough))...omggg me too! i heart kieran<3
6: You went to the movies with? a large group of loud neanderthals...haha im sorry guys, luv yah!
7: You went to the mall with? mandamandamandaaaaaa! and steve too!
8: Yelled at you? a girl at work, for telling her to look at the ground because she dropped a pepperoni, when in actuality there was a big fat rat right there. yuck. she screeched at me. haha idiot.

thus completes my first survey i've actually finished. woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home